Empty shopping cart
About Invicta Hybrid Starter
The Invicta Hybrid Starter range is ideally suited to starting applications that may have a secondary deep cycle application, such as fridge or marine accessories. The family is comprised of the popular sizes found in automotive vehicles but with the added benefits of Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) pouch cell technology, which allows flexibility in charging and discharge. Features & Benefits
• Australian owned Invicta is Australian owned and backed by over 25 years of knowledge. The Invicta Hybrid Starter range has also undergone over 2 years of pre-release development by our Australian technical team.
• Integrated BMS A specially engineered BMS allows the battery to discharge and charge at a high rate, even when using the reserve capacity.
• Pouch cell construction The pouch cell construction is specifically used due to its inherent starting abilities which allows for a high-rate of discharge and flexibility when charging.
• Charge directly from the alternator The cell design and BMS allow for the varying types of charge delivered by alternators.
• Heat resistant technology Utilises a specially designed thermal protection layer to reduce the impact of heat on the internals.
• Jump start feature A small percentage of capacity is reserved automatically for jump start if you drain the battery. Easily engage this feature with the push of a button.
• 3 Year full replacement warranty The Invicta Hybrid Starter range has a 3 year full replacement warranty.
Nominal Voltage 12.8v
Nominal Capacity (25C, 0.33C) 60Ah
Diamentions Length (mm) 260 ± 2mm Width (mm) 172 ± 2mm Height (mm) 203/224 ± 2mm
Max Charge Voltage 14.6 ± 0.1V
Charge Cut-Off Voltage 15.6 ± 0.1V
Discharge Cut-Off Voltage 8V Max.
Discharge Current 200A Max.
Pulse Discharge Current (3 Sec) 1000A
Cold Cranking Amps 1000A Max.
Charge Current 100A
Recommended Charge Current < 20A Cycle Life (100% DoD) > 2000
Operating Temp - Charge -20 - 45C Operating Temp - Discharge -20 - 60C
BMS High Temp Disconnect 80C Max.
Parallel Configuration 6P
Jump Start Feature Yes
IP Rating 56 Certifications IEC62133, UN38.3